If you are experiencing difficulties please enter your details and a brief outline of the problem into the form below and press Send. You should receive a confirmation message soon afterwards.
If you do not recieve the confirmation message please see the FAQ I'm not receiving Ruckleigh emails.
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm not recieving Ruckleigh emails
If you are not receiving emails from Ruckleigh please first check that your registered email is correct.
- Log in to your account
- Click my details
- A popup will be displayed with your registered details. Please check that the displayed email address is correct
To check if Ruckleigh messages are getting through please send a message on this support page. A confirmation email will be sent to the address you provide.
If you find our messages in your spam / junk folder. You will need to take a few simple steps to ensure our messages get through. Usually adding firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts (in Outlook, Gmail, Yahoo and most other email providers and programs) will ensure our messages get through.
Outlook / Live / Microsoft / Hotmail
- Sign into your account
- Click on the Junk folder
- If you see a message from us,
- Select the message and click Not Junk
- Sign into your account
- Click on the Spam folder (if you cannot see it click on More first)
- If you see a message from Ruckleigh
- Select the message and click Not Spam
If you still experience problems please contact us using the support form
I've forgotten my username and password how do I sign in?
Click on the Sign In button towards the top of the screen and press the forgotten username or password button and follow the instructions.
You will then receive your password via email. If you are still experiencing problems signing in please use the support form.
I've forgotten my email address what shall I do?
Re-register for an account with a current email and please let us know so we can remove your old account and give you access to your child's records.
I cannot see my child listed on my account what shall I do?
If you child/children are not listed in the parent area. You will need to add them to your account.
- Visit the Children Page
- Type their name into Add Child box
- Select your child's name from the box provided. If you cannot see your child's name please let us know using the support form.
- Please Note: When you have added your child to your account you will need to wait for the office to approve your account for security reasons.